Friday, February 26, 2010

Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny, Pink Polka Dot Bikini

I ordered my swimsuit today from Victoria's Secret. The only difference is I got the "skirted" bottoms for a little more butt and thigh coverage. Every year I try to find a swimsuit I like, but am never happy in the end. The reason I get upset it because of they never seem to support my chest properly. So I caved, forking over a little extra cash to invest in a suit that will provide support AND look cute. I have always been a huge fan of VS because they have excellent customer service (helping me find the perfect bra). Plus their bra's seem to last longer. So as soon as the suit comes in the mail I can take my "before" pictures. My husband comes home from Iraq (after over 9 months away) next month. We plan on taking a vacation to Florida. The vacation and suit are a large motivation to stick to this diet plan!

No comments: