Sunday, February 28, 2010

Preparing For A New Life

Hello there. Yesterday I was basically a sloth. I took my daughter to the ER on Tuesday because her temperature was 104.7! Found out she had a double bilateral ear infection. Poor girl. So she has been at my side for the past week. It is nice to have the luxury of not working so I can be there for her. The downside is that I am drained of energy and my patience is thin. I was feeling unusual so I took my temperature yesterday. It was a little higher than normal so I concluded this was why I was feeling off. Anyways, I got a call from the FRG (Family Readiness Group) leader for my husband's unit. Turns out he will not be coming back when they predicted. The date got pushed out another week. This wouldn't be a big deal if he hadn't been gone for so long. Very frustrating, but when is comes to the military you have to learn to expect the unexpected. As a former soldier myself I have dealt with it all.. 24 hour shifts, calls in the middle of the night, ect.

Onto HCG related blogging.. I got an email from USPS saying my shipment is in India as of yesterday. The waiting sucks! It's hard when you make the big decision to do this diet, then have to wait several weeks to get the "goods" haha. In preparation of my husbands return I went grocery shopping (also to pick up some supplies for the diet). This diet is going to test my self control since his food will be stocked in the pantry also (macaroni and cheese, chips, power bars, ice cream, candy). He was blessed with the "skinny gene"! I made a trip to Whole Foods to get organic Melba Toast, liquid B12, Colloidial Silver, and an amber glass bottle. The local pharmacy sold me a mixing needle (seems a bit short so hopefully it works). I already have the syringes from my daughters medicine. I should be set to mix the HCG for sublingual using mamaclok's recipe! I bought a food scale, organic chicken, and lean beef. When I got home I weighed out 100 gram portions of the meats and placed them in little freezer bags. This is to make my future meal prep easier.

I'm testing out this website called evitaminstore.com. I ordered some Sweet Leaf liquid Stevia and YerbaMate tea. I'll post how I like their company when I receive the orders. I get a little nervous using website I am unfamiliar with, but they seem legit. I am trying really hard to find products that are protocol friendly. Since this will be my first round I want everything to be done correctly to get the best results possible!

1 comment:

Buy Retin A Online said...

I admire your post!
Thank you for sharing such wonderful post.