Monday, March 1, 2010

Viruses Suck

Where did my Monday morning go? I cannot believe it is already 1:00 PM! Last night I had the very frustrating incident of a virus infecting my computer. Thank god my dad helped me out today (via phone). Also, I am grateful that my apartment complex has laptops they loan out. I had to use their computer to load an anti-virus to my memory stick. Then come back to my own PC and clear out the virus. It took all morning to fix everything. What a pain!

Anyways, today was back to normal since my daughter is no longer sick. Took her into daycare around 7:30 AM. Then I drove over to the plasma center to donate. I am assuming I cannot donate once I begin taking HCG. Something's going to show up! I could not talk to my husband on Skype because the computer was down. We chatted a little bit on the phone. Tonight I have a sitting gig watching two other kiddos. Will be nice to get a little extra cash in the bank.

Nothing new on the HCG front.

No comments: