Saturday, March 27, 2010

VLCD 21: Ten Pound Goal

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 27, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 142.4 lbs
Today's Weight: 141 lbs
Loss: -1.4 lbs
Total Loss: -10 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Coffee and half an orange
L: Steak with turnip greens
S: Melba
D: Shrimp with asparagus
Daily Calorie Intake: 468 calories

This girl lost ten pounds! That is AMAZING news. I never in my life imagined losing ten pounds in less than a month. Thank you HCG! Even if I somehow don't lose any more weight this is something I am very proud of myself for doing. I only have a week left on Phase 2 so I am trying to be one hundred percent in this. No cheating (my head has been whispering thoughts of cupcakes and chocolate all week)! I could go another 15 days extra, but we are going to Florida for vacation. I really do not want to be hassling with Phase 2 foods while I am away for a week and half in close quarters with family. My main drive for this diet was to look bikini ready by our trip. I am definitely well on my way to that goal! I just realized I never posted better pictures. Well I will have my husband take some tonight and post them tomorrow. I will be ten pounds lighter than my beginning pictures, but oh well!

No comments: