Monday, March 8, 2010

Whole Foods Run

If I haven't said it yet.. I love Whole Foods Market! It kind of sucks going in there right now.. seeing (and smelling) all of the yummy foods I cannot eat yet, but I am in love with their tea selection. Plus I am just now diving into their beauty and vitamin isles. Wow do they have a lot of great products. I tried brushing my teeth with baking soda this morning. Nasty! So I bought some Tom's toothpaste. Needed some new body wash since I ran out yesterday. Thought I would try Jason's brand since I read somewhere that it is supposed to be protocol friendly. As I said before, their tea selection is amazing! I purchased Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move for when I feel a little constipated (you probably didn't want to know that). Also am going to try The Republic of Tea's brand Get Clean (detox) and Get Some Zzz's (before bed). I will post on here how I like these products once I use them. I love getting feedback from other bloggers so I am going to do the same for you!

No comments: