Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 2: Saying Goodbye to Old Friends

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Start weight:
151 lbs
Goal:
130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:
151 lbs
Today's weight: 151 lbs
Overnight
Loss: --
Total Loss:
--


Today’s Menu
B: Two donuts and a large coffee with chocolate Stevia
S: Chips, salsa, and guacamole
L: Chicken/cheese enchiladas, spanish rice, and beans with a margarita
S: Two donuts, glass of milk, and a sugar free Red Bull
D: Buffalo wings and a frosty
Water Intake: --

I want to start by correcting my last post. I didn't eat the cheese pizza for dinner. I tried very hard to gorge myself, but that's the best I could do. I definitely felt uncomfortably full all day. There was no change in my weight today. That surprised me.

This morning I experimented with the chocolate Stevia putting it in my coffee. It was pretty good. Also munched on two donuts while talking to my husband on Skype. My daughter and I went grocery shopping. I picked up fresh produce and meat for this week.

Since I love Mexican food, I decided I should spend my last load day lunch eating some. The weather has been really nice so I changed into some shorts and we ate outside in the cabana. Ordered some guacamole for an appetizer because it's fattening and delicious! My daughter loves it too so we shared a small bowl with chips and salsa. I had to get a margarita.. it is a given! For the main course I got chicken and cheese enchiladas with spanish rice and beans. As opposed to yesterdays lunch where I almost puked from how full I was, today I was just right. Full enough to know, but not so much where I can barely walk.

When we got home my daughter and I both took naps, haha. That margarita kicked my butt! Once we woke up, I took to cleaning the house. I also snacked on two more donuts and a glass of whole milk (that is all we have in the house for my daughter). I also downed a sugar free Red Bull.

I had no desire to eat dinner, but I know that gorging is important. I called in a pickup order at Wingstop because buffalo wings are my ultimate favorite food. They are were all I wanted when I was pregnant. I swung by Wendy's for a cookie dough twisted frosty too.

No comments: