Monday, March 8, 2010

Stevia and Yerba Mate Review

Thought I would give you my opinion on the products I bought from evitaminstore.com. I purchased the vanilla creme and dark chocolate flavored Stevia drops. I actually found some Stevia drops in my local Whole Foods Market, but they were $15! I only paid $10 on the website with free shipping. Overall I like the Sweet Leaf Stevia product. The big draw to that specific brand is no additives, chemicals, or alcohol. Just be careful on how much you put in your drinks because it can be a little too bitter or overpowering if you accidentally drop in too much. I am a huge tea drinker so I love the Yerba Mate tea. The health benefits are very appealing also. Here is a website on Yerba Mate tea if your interested in finding out: More Info. There should be a large selection of different brands at your local health food store.

No comments: