Wednesday, March 31, 2010

VLCD 25: Too Good To Last

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 31, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 138 lbs
Today's Weight: 137.8 lbs
Loss: -0.2 lbs
Total Loss: -13.2 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Coffee and orange
L: Beef with asparagus
D:Chicken with cabbage
Daily Calorie Intake: 450 calories

The past five days have been nothing but wonderful losses.. so I knew that this was coming! The inevitable slow down. The time when my body's inches are catching up with the pounds. It's funny how most of us really hang onto that number. Obviously visually you want to look fabulous, but that damn number.. the goal that your trying to reach is what your fighting for in the end. I think my hopes of hitting 130 lbs are coming to an end and now turning into at least 135 lbs by Saturday. That would bring me to 16 lbs lost this round averaging a little over 0.5 lbs/day for the past 30 days. I think that would be pretty sweet for someone who didn't have a lot to lose in the first place. Maybe I can tone the rest up with exercise (eventually) like I did to initially lose weight. Before I did this diet I lost 50 lbs on my own, but after that I was stuck. Thank goodness my friend told me about HCG! It has been the answer to my problems. Plus it's educating me on things I never knew (like MSG, cravings, ect.).

Today was definitely more active than normal. I had a doctors appointment in the morning. Then my husband and I drove around from lunch until around 6 pm looking at apartments. We are moving out of our current one on April 30th. So I am pretty tired after all that. I ran out of melba toast so it was just one fruit, two proteins, and two vegetables today. I need to down some water until bedtime since I didn't drink a lot while we were out. Grateful for the loss today, but hoping for a bigger loss tomorrow!

1 comment:

lavenderdiva said...

Lily I wanted to see if you had read about L-Glutamine stopping sugar cravings. Its tasteless, and it comes in capsules. However, you want to open the capsule and put a bit under your tongue. It will dissolve and go away. Almost instantaneously, your cravings should disappear. Its been really helpful to me.