Saturday, March 13, 2010

VLCD 7: Back On Track

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 145.4 lbs
Today's weight: 145.2 lbs
Overnight Loss: -.2 lbs
Total Loss: -7.4 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Coffee, strawberries, and melba
S: ACV cocktail
L: Chili chicken soup
S: Yerba Mate tea, half an orange, and melba
D: Beef with spinach chips
Daily Calorie Intake: 487 calories
Water Intake: 3+ liters

My goal today is to get back on track. This surgery and minor cheating business is really slowing down my losses! Not eating after my cheat paid off by helping me lose another .2 lbs, but now I feel like CRAP. I am in a lot less pain so I am going to nix the pain medicine today. I still have two more antibiotics to take. This morning I felt nauseous, shaky, and low on energy. Ate some strawberries and a melba for breakfast. That melba helped settle my tummy. Thank goodness.

My daughter and I went to a party supply store because my husband is coming home this week. PARTY! I will take pictures after we have decorated. I ordered a cupcake cake in the shape of a yellow ribbon. Unfortunately I won't be able to eat the cake, but I was thinking of freezing one or two for later. We went to Whole Foods Market to pick up some Chilean Seabass, shrimp, and groceries for my little girl. I have started to transition her foods to organic. I was looking at the ingredients for her regular foods and there was so much junk in there! Luckily most of the time she eats at daycare. They feed her well.

Once shopping was done, she went down for a nap. I checked mail to find my Capella drops were in. Woohoo! Now I can make flavored coffee in the morning. I had my chili chicken soup for lunch. I put a little too much cayenne pepper so it was very spicy. I decorated the house for most of the afternoon. Around 4 PM I had half an orange, a melba, and some Yerba Mate tea. For dinner I stuck to simple seasoned ground beef and spinach chips. I swear I can feel TOM coming, but still nothing! I am praying for a big loss tomorrow.

No comments: