Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HCG Is Almost Here.. I Hope


Good morning. Today is going by much slower. Which I enjoy because I can wrap my head around everything I need to accomplish! I have my huge cup off coffee sitting by my keyboard begging to be consumed. Once I start taking HCG I am switching to drinking tea in the morning. It will be interesting to see if my body will be satisfied with the switch. Around noon is my tax appointment on post (or base as some people call it). One of the benefits of being military is that they will do our taxes for free. So I am gathering all the documents they need. I cannot wait to get that big check back from the government.. or at least I hope it is big, haha!

In other news, my new swimsuit came in the mail today. This means "before" pictures are coming your way soon. I know your excited! I suppose I can take my body measurements and weight so that I have a full "before" profile. Still patiently waiting for my HCG to arrive. I checked on usps.com and as of today my package is in NY at customs. Good to hear that it is officially in country. Bad to hear because it makes me even more anxious.

No comments: