Monday, March 22, 2010

VLCD 16: Stall

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 22, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 146.2 lbs
Today's Weight: 146.2 lbs
Loss: --
Total Loss: -4.8 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Steak, spinach, and apple
S: --
L: --
S: --
D: Chicken and cabbage soup with melba
Daily Calorie Intake: 411 calories

Since my husband's been home I haven't been focused on the diet. I have been true to my word by sticking to protocol since my cheating fiasco. Obviously my body is playing catch up. I have been stalled for several days now stuck at 146.2 lbs. My fault entirely, but if I the scale doesn't move tomorrow I am highly considering doing an apple day. It is pretty pathetic that I have only lost 5 lbs in 18 days on the HCG diet. Luckily I am doing sublingual so I can continue on this round until my supply is up (another 27 days). It is super important to STICK TO PROTOCOL. Hopefully people can read this and see the consequences of cheating. Mine was by choice, but it came with a price. Today I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled.. EEK! I ate a huge breakfast since I cannot eat or drink 6 hours prior to surgery. I also made some soup for dinner since my mouth with be hurting.

No comments: