Thursday, March 25, 2010

VLCD 19: Frustrated

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 25, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 144.6 lbs
Today's Weight: 144.6 lbs
Loss: --
Total Loss: -6.4 lbs


Today’s Menu
B: Coffee and half an orange
S: --
L: Beef, spinach, and Melba
S: Melba
D: Shrimp with tomato
Daily Calorie Intake: 426 calories

Nothing on the scale this morning. SO annoyed, but my wonderful supporting husband said "don't fret!" He calmed me down enough to remember that there are inches to lose too. So I measured myself and sure enough I had lost several inches since the last time I measured. Okay, so that made me feel a tiny bit better. I know that I did it to myself by cheating, but it is taking FOREVER to get back to normal losses. I just need to keep on trucking.

No comments: