Wednesday, March 24, 2010

VLCD 18

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 24, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 147 lbs
Today's Weight: 144.6 lbs
Loss: -2.4
Total Loss: -6.4 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Coffee with Vanilla Creme Stevia and Vanilla Custard Capella drops (my new fav)
S: Half an orange
L: Beef cabbage soup
S: --
D: Beef cabbage soup
Daily Calorie Intake: 495 calories

For the record my cheating lasted four days and cost me over a week of losses to get back on track. Now with that said and done, lets focus on the now. I got my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so I am assuming the slight gain yesterday was due to water retention from taking pain killers. I had been on a stall two days prior so I did an apple day yesterday (homemade apple sauce with my mouth being in pain). It paid off with a loss of 2.4 lbs bringing me 0.8 lbs away from my lowest weight on this diet (143.8 lbs). Today was a tough eating day because my mouth was still hurting. I made a big pot of beef cabbage soup for both meals. I had to cut everything really small so I could get it down, but the broth was lovely to sip on throughout the day. Having my husband back has been a burden and blessing. Obviously his return caused the initial cheating, but he is great support now. Yesterday I nearly quit due to being heavily medicated. I was just plain upset and miserable. I desperately wanted to eat mashed potatoes, pudding, and ice cream like a regular patient recovering from a tooth extraction. He really helped me push through the pain and stick to the diet. I know I can do this!

No comments: