Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Has A Money

Yesterday I went to get my tax appointment. I was basically bouncing off the walls afterwords due to how much we are getting. It feels good to know we can pay off most of our debt. We are going to put some into savings and keep a little for ourselves.

This morning I went to an oral surgeon appointment. My mouth and jaw have been killing me. It is all I think about lately. Pain! I made an appointment towards the end of the month to get my wisdom teeth pulled. Weird that they came at age 22. Usually they come down in the late teens.

I checked usps.com again to see where my HCG package is. Good news! It cleared customs yesterday afternoon. My package will hopefully be here this week. Now I am REALLY bouncing off the walls, haha. My other package from evitaminstore.com with the Stevia and YerbaMate tea is on it's way too. Still need to take those pictures and measurements.

No comments: