Friday, March 26, 2010

VLCD 20: Finally

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: March 26, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 144.6 lbs
Today's Weight: 142.4 lbs
Loss: -2.2 lbs
Total Loss: -8.6 lbs

Today’s Menu
B: Half an orange and coffee
L: Chicken with turnip greens
D: Chicken with turnip greens
S: Strawberries and iced tea
Daily Calorie Intake: 500 calories

Finally lost all that cheating weight plus lost at extra 1.4 lbs bringing me to my lowest weight yet on this diet of 142.4 lbs! Talk about doing a happy dance, haha. Spent the day out at the outlet mall with my family. We were out a little longer than expected so we ended up eating out at the Cracker Barrel. Luckily they have a low carb menu. I ordered grilled chicken and turnip greens. I just ate one portion for lunch and saved the second half for dinner. I was VERY tempted to go for the Friday fish fry, but I was a good girl. I know that there were some bad things in the meal like butter and ham. I am just overlooking it because it was either eat it or pass out while shopping. My daughter had just gotten over a double ear infection a few weeks ago. She seemed ill again today so we took her to the ER tonight only to find out she has another double ear infection and thrush. UGH! Poor girl:-( We will see if the Cracker Barrel hurts my weight tomorrow. Now it's time to snuggle up with the husband and watch the movies we rented. Nighty night!

No comments: