Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 1: Loading Makes Me Want To Puke

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Start weight:
151 lbs
Goal:
130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight:
--
Today's weight:
151 lbs
Overnight
Loss: --
Total Loss:
--


Today’s Menu
B: Two filled donuts and a small mocha coffee
S: Breaded artichoke hearts with lemon butter sauce
L: Herb crusted salmon, mashed potatoes, and asparagus in lemon butter sauce with a glass of wine
S: Two glazed donuts
D: Cheese pizza and tiramusi
Water Intake: --

As you can see by the information above, I received my HCG in the mail (took 11 days.. not bad). I rushed to the post office first thing this morning to pick it up. I mixed the sublingual recipe and started. So today is my first loading day. I feel like I am being tortured! I normally do not eat that much. Even though I am overweight I usually am very portion conscience. I swung by the local donut shop to pick up a dozen variety. I seriously have not had a donut in over a year. I NEVER eat them. So this was definitely a treat. I could only get two down before I was full. I also had a small mocha coffee to get my caffeine boost.

Then I was off the the mall. My husband should be home next week so I wanted to get him a few new clothes since he hasn't worn civilian clothes in over 9 months. I also tried on skirts, shorts, and dresses to get an idea of what my "before" size is at my favorite store (American Eagle). I surprisingly fit snugly into a size 6. I wear a size 8 in pants there because my thighs are larger. I also stop by MAC to get some mineral makeup. After MAC, I went to the Cheesecake Factory. I felt like I was going to throw up after cramming my meal down. I made myself finish though. I even go dessert to-go for later. My last stop was at Lush to pick up some protocol friendly beauty products.

When I got home I checked my mail box and saw that my package from evitaminstore.com had arrived (it took 7 days). Now I have everything I need for my VLCD's:) Had two more donuts for a snack. I plan on eating extra cheesy pizza for dinner and my tiramusi from CF for dessert.

No comments: