Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What A Bum

What does one do when they are not feeling well? Lurk online all day. What a sloth I am! Good thing this diet calls for no exercise or I would be in trouble. I am looking forward to having my energy back! I really don't know what's wrong with me? I did a bit of house cleaning this morning so I feel a small sense of accomplishment. My daughter finally got rid of her thrush so she is back in daycare. My husband is working most of the day. He has to go to this brief for soldiers who are out-processing from here. We won't be moving until August, but he didn't have anything better to do this afternoon. We are moving to Colorado! I am pretty giddy about it. I love skiing. Not five minutes after my last post I had a successful BM. My prayers were answered, haha. Hoping that it helps my loss tomorrow. I put some pictures of my yummy spinach chips from lunch on here (what can I say.. I am REALLY bored). Phase 3 isn't freaking me out as much anymore. Well.. still quite a lot. The countdown continues until I can eat different foods. Very curious to try making the Oopsies. Not the best cook, but I have faith I can manage. I started researching travel scales, but if anyone knows a good one PLEASE let me know. I will need to purchase one before my Florida trip. I am debating on whether or not to tan prior. Not a fan of having a sunburn on vacation. My husband and I are going to get our recreational scuba diving licenses for FREE. I love having connections! Okay I think I've said enough. Time to go lounge around.

2 comments:

indigosfir3 said...

Sounds like you're going to have a great time! I think you might just be mellowing out, HCG does that. I can't exercise while on the protocol, I've tried it and my body doesn't like it at all. I'm enjoying the rest because in a minute I'm gonna be an exercise fiend.

indigosfir3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.