Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Quickie

Hello fellow bloggers. I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything personal. Just wanted to let you know I am still alive. I pretty much fell off the Phase 3 wagon during our vacation. That wagon is long gone! Luckily I have the mental capacity not to abuse this by going back to my bad habits. I have been eating fairly well (occasional treats) and getting a lot more exercise in. I don't weigh or measure myself daily (no time), but I think I am about 5 lbs over LDW. Not to shabby if you ask me. It's mostly water retention and some muscle. When life slows down a bit I can focus more on my body. I really miss the simplicity of HCG Phase 2, but it is nice to have all the variety back. The key thing with me is portioning and listening to my tummy telling me I am full. Hope your all having great loses:-)

1 comment:

K said...

Nice to see you back! If you moved already, hope you settled into your new place and things went smoothly.