Monday, April 26, 2010

Playing Catch Up

|Today's Weight|144.8 lbs
|Above/Below LDW|+7.6
|Neck|--
|Bicep|--
|Forearm|--
|Chest|--
|Bust|--
|Waist|+1.5
|Hips|--
|Thighs|+0.5
|Calves|--


Sorry I am slacking in the blogging world. My life has been pretty hectic since the vacation. We got back on Friday. Ever since then we have been in "moving mode". Our move-in date for the new apartment starts on April 27th. Our last day in our old apartment is April 30th. I leave for my parent's house on April 28th. So I won't be there for the official move out. Therefore I am busting my butt to make the move as easy as possible for my husband. Cleaning, organizing, packing, and doing all the change of address BS. I should be used to this crap by now having moved several times in the past two years. It never gets easier though. It is such a pain in the rear to update our contact information for everywhere we could possibly get mail from. Bleh!

On the weight-loss front I am up 7.6 pounds.. ouch! Strangely I only gained back 2 inches. I think a lot of it will flush out over the next few days (after I am not so stressed). I was not good at getting my daily water intake in Florida. I also think I gained muscle weight. I was sore a lot after all the different workouts I got.

2 comments:

indigosfir3 said...

I'm inclined to agree that most of that weight gain may be coming from stress. You're up to your head in it!! Take it as easy as you can! Good luck!

mommygonemilf said...

Moving sucks! I bet the weight is water weight from vacation and stress. Hope things will settle down soon and you will be adjusting to your new place.