Tuesday, April 6, 2010

R1P3D2

|Today's Weight|137.8 lbs
|Above/Below LDW|+0.6

I lost 0.8 lbs from yesterday. How is that even possible? I ate my face off (all good things). I had a hard time reaching my BMR. The old me got a lot of my calories from breads, rice, beans, ect. I don't even miss them! I added a few extra new items to yesterdays menu. I tried almonds and I stole a chocolate recipe from here: Cocoa Crack. So my husband, daughter, and I went by the local grocery store to see what Phase 3 supplies I could get. Whatever we couldn't find there, was bought at Whole Foods Market. Gosh that store is so awesome! My daughter gets a free snack and drink at the front every time we shop. So she is munching away on organic crackers and apple juice while my husband pushes her along. I am taking 5 minutes at a time reading every label for sugar. I could not find SF mayonnaise. Oh well!

Today my husband and I are donating at the Plasma Center. I really hope they don't find anything weird. I know the HCG is out of my system now. They check for protein and fat levels (very picky) so after yesterdays menu I should be covered. This will be his first time donating. Not sure if the shots he received before going to war will affect if he can donate or not (Anthrax, Small Pox, ect.)? After that we might drop off our application and deposit for the new apartment.

I am so glad to have some milk in my coffee again! My love for coffee is growing larger everyday. It is fun to play around with my Stevia and Capella flavors, plus delicious cream. Anyways I didn't realize how much I missed eggs. My favorite are sunny-side up. I used to get strange looks as a kid when I ordered them from a restaurant. Waitresses would be like, "You sure you don't want scrambled like every other kid? Maybe ketchup smothered all over them?". Nope I'm a sunny-side up with the occasional hot sauce added girl. I love dipping my bacon and toast in the yolk. Obviously toast is out of the question right now. I think I am going to ask for a break maker for my birthday so I can start making homemade bread from now on. I tried eating cheese with my eggs this morning. It tasted weird. Almost sweet? I dunno, I just stopped after a few bites and threw it away. Not what I remembered sharp cheddar tasting like. Maybe it's because I am a spoiled Wisconsin girl who misses my fresh cheese from the cheese factory down the road? Everything tastes SO different now. Like some things taste better (eggs, fruit, vegetables). Basically anything that isn't natural or fresh has a funky taste. That cocoa crack I made was AMAZING. Finally get to satisfy my chocolate cravings!

|Today’s Menu|
|B|Coffee with milk. Eggs, cheese (no-go), and bacon.
|S|An apple.
|L|Chicken drumsticks with skin on. Asparagus with butter sauce.
|S|Small handful natural almonds.
|D|Salad w/ lettuce, avocado, tomato, cucumber, chicken, and bacon.
|S|Two pieces cocoa crack.
|Daily Calorie Intake|1600 calories

No comments: