Friday, April 23, 2010

Whoops..

I've been a very bad girl, haha. I had FAR too much fun in Florida. I didn't pay attention to calories or particular foods. I just relaxed my mind since I didn't want to be worrying about starches and sugars 24/7. I was staying in my family's house so I was under close supervision. One of the first things my mother mentioned was how skinny I looked.

I worked out WAY more than normal (since I never work out hehe). I'm officially a certified recreational scuba diver. That took three days of hardcore swimming (not the mention the 1 mile hike I took with 65 lbs of gear on to get to ocean each time). I also went to the beach everyday to walk. Plus my husband and I went for a run on the track one night. My aunt got an awesome dancing game for the Wii that I shook my booty to. Add a full day of walking at Busch Gardens to the mix for a butt load of exercise.

I weighed and measured myself as soon as I got home. I was very sad at how much I gained. My inches are only slightly higher. I won't report them on here until tomorrow morning. Only because it is 7 PM so I don't think it's the best time for an official weigh in.

By the way I started back up on HCG since I have another 15 day supply. Let's just call Florida a planned interruption;-)

9 comments:

mommygonemilf said...

Sounds like you had a great trip! I love snorkeling and have talked with my father about getting a scuba cert. It is just so much fun!

K said...

Glad you had a good trip! It's good that you had a chance to see family and relax. It's still so cold here so Florida sounds good about now!

Modalert 100 mg online said...

thanks for this post I have read this post two its a good content informative article I have shared this post link within my friend's circle

buy modalert online said...

it's a nice article with a good choice of topic and words also I read this good for all usThanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming...

Buy Modafinil online said...

Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Thank you for sharing.

buy armodafinil online said...

The looks really great. Most of these smaller details are usually created employing wide range of heritage knowledge. I would like all of it substantially.

buy cernos gel online said...

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

buy tadalista online said...

nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!

buy ovidac hcg 5000 said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.