Monday, April 5, 2010

Ready For Florida!

I'm so bragging right now, but I am ECSTATIC at my results! Seriously.. who cares if I am 7 lbs away from my goal weight. There is a noticeable reduction of the cellulite on my butt and back of my thighs. I can see a difference in my chest (not actual boobs). I used to have this stubborn little fat deposit area in between my boobs that I couldn't get off with exercises. Well goodbye to that! I can now fit comfortably in my size 6 jeans, size 4 dresses, and smaller tops. I took my body measurements today out of pure curiosity. Turns out I lost another 0.25 inches off my biceps, 0.25 from my chest, 0.5 off my hips, and 0.25 off of my calves. I'll take that as my last little loss before my Phase 3 food kicks in. We figured out our financial issues so Florida is a go. I definitely look ready, but am still uneasy about eating away from home.

4 comments:

helderheid said...

GORGEOUS! You are inspiring!!!

lavenderdiva said...

Wowza!!!! You look fantastic! And your bikini is precious! You have a beautiful figure- So glad to hear that you guys got the financial issue figured out. I'm sure that was a great relief!!

Lis said...

Fantastic! You look awesome!!

Lily said...

Thanks ladies