Wednesday, April 7, 2010

R1P3D3

|Today's Weight|138 lbs
|Above/Below LDW|+0.8

I am up 0.2 lbs from yesterday. I blame the ranch dressing! My chicken bacon ranch salad made me so full last night.. that I am still full this morning. After downing a huge plate, I should have at least gained 3 lbs. That's how bloated I felt! I have attempted dairy, nuts, and fruit with no real affect to stabilization. I didn't like the taste of the cheese we have in fridge. Once we run out I'll purchase some good stuff from Whole Foods Market. Not sure I am ready for almond flour, but perhaps after I return from Florida I can give it a go.

Yesterday I had a tough moment. Not sure if anyone knows what a Sonic is, but they're famous for their drinks (Cherry Limeades). From 2 PM to 4 PM is "happy hour" where drinks are half price. Well my husband had to bright idea to go there. I ALMOST got a small watermelon slush (SUGAR ALERT). Instead I made him take me home (we live very close by it) to grab a piece of cocoa crack. Patting myself on the back for that one.

A few things to note. STILL NO TOM. I give up on trying to guess when it's going to hit. My BM's kick butt now! Adding good fats back into my diet has really helped regulate things. I will not miss you constipation! Last is that I can tell a difference in my skin. It's oilier again. Not to the point where it's bad, but I can definitely tell.

I bought some HEB brand salsa the other day. They have a lot of different flavors and spice ranges to choose from. My only concern in one of the ingredients: diced tomatoes, water, fresh jalapeno peppers, fresh onions, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, dehydrated onions, salt, dehydrated garlic, and natural flavor. Red flag on that one.. perhaps MSG? After I finish this bottle I will attempt to make homemade salsa from now on.

|Today’s Menu|
|B|Coffee with milk. Eggs.
|S|An apple.
|L|Boneless lean pork chops with steamed broccoli.
|D|Taco Salad (lettuce, taco meat, avocado, tomato, sour cream, salsa)
|S|Cocoa Crack
|Daily Calorie Intake|1650 calories

No comments: