Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vacation Clothes

Hello! After several months of trying dresses on for Florida I finally buy one the day before we leave, hehe. Shopping wasn't as fun as an experience as I usually like. Mostly because we can't go spending crazy. I just got what I needed due to my weight loss. Also I still have been having cramps and back aches. No TOM yet though.. ugh.

I am in my early twenties and my style is classic/preppy. They were having a dress sale at Hollister. This is a size small. Trust me when I say that their sizes run tiny. I like it because its a little flowy, but not so much that is bubbles out making me look like I'm in the early stages of pregnancy. I also got a cute denim skirt for $20 there (size 5). Went over to Victoria's Secret because I needed a bra that works for the dress. I ended up going down a chest size (not cup), so I am now a 34B. The last items I got were two pairs of shorts at American Eagle (size 4's) and the sandals in the picture at Forever 21 (for $6!!).

1 comment:

K said...

You look absolutely faaaaabulous. Have a great trip.