Saturday, April 3, 2010

VLCD 28: Stress Is a Terrible Thing

Start Date R1: March 5, 2010
Today's Date: April 3, 2010
Start weight: 151 lbs
Goal: 130 lbs
Yesterday's Weight: 137.2 lbs
Today's Weight: 139.6 lbs
Loss: +2.4 lbs
Total Loss: -11.4 lbs

My family is going through a lot right now. We are having MAJOR money issues. It hit us like a ton of bricks two days ago. Talk about the worst timing in the world! First, because we need to find a new apartment by the end of the month (where the heck are we going to find application fee and deposit money). Second, because our trip to Florida (probably going to have to cancel now). Third, because I just stopped my HCG doses.

The next three days I am supposed to be following the VLCD until it is out of my system. Definitely blew that one yesterday! I didn't go absolutely crazy, but I ate enchiladas for dinner (made of chicken, black beans, cheese, salsa, enchilada sauce, and tortilla) plus some chocolates for desert and one alcoholic beverage to relax. I was good most of the day.. but after applying for food stamps (so embarrassed), selling a ton of my clothes at consignment shops, and returning some merchandise (deemed unnecessary purchases) I was down right ready to drink myself into submission. Instead I treated myself to comfort food for dinner.

Honestly, it wasn't that comforting! I have been craving chocolate for the past two weeks. It tasted like plastic (mini Twix bar). I'm almost glad I cheated to know that it doesn't taste as good as my mind thinks. Once I can "legally" eat chocolate again it will only be organic dark chocolate (my favorite). This diet sure did show me what truly tastes good! Natural organic RAW food for me my friends (once I can afford it).

So just as I said last time I cheated.. oh well! The next two days are VLCD then I can begin incorporating Phase 3 safe foods. I am basically going with what I have in the house since I can't buy any more food right now.

I'm not going to lie I am pretty depressed. My husband and I are fighting constantly. The best thing I can do right now is pray and try to look at the positive things in my life. My family is healthy, we have roof over our heads (for now), and things WILL GET BETTER. Thanks for your support guys! Until tomorrow.

2 comments:

mommygonemilf said...

I have been catching up on your blog and I just wanted to say how awesome you look - especially in the polka dot bikini! Don't worry you guys will figure everything out.

lavenderdiva said...

Everything is going to work out- I have been where you are, and you will be OK. Try to take each day at a time, and do your best every single day. Economize and try to keep looking for a new apartment.

You are right you have all the important things: your family & your health.

You will be in my prayers-- hugs to you.