Thursday, April 8, 2010

R1P3D4

|Today's Weight|138.4 lbs
|Above/Below LDW|+1.2

Ugh, up another 0.4 lbs today. I am at a loss for words. The only thing I can think of that would affect me is that I ate three pieces of Cocoa Crack with almonds in them? I am going to decrease my dairy drastically. Only a tablespoon of whole milk today. Ever since that chicken bacon salad two days ago I have been freakishly full. All of yesterday I struggled to eat everything on my Fit Day menu. I went to check my BMR again on two different websites. ACS says 1882 calories and MC says 1750 calories. That is at an inactive level, which I fall in between inactive and somewhat active depending on my daily schedule. To me it feels like too much. I was uncomfortable yesterday.

We leave for Florida tomorrow bright and early! Going to be a challenge since I won't be making my own food. I am bringing a cooler with meals/snacks for the road. I am just throwing my regular scale in my bags, haha. I'm too cheap to buy a travel one. We got the truck checked and cleaned yesterday. We went to Victoria's Secret since I had $30 there to spend (free) so I bought two cute little cotton shorts to wear over my swimsuit when going to the beach (size small.. WOOHOO). Today we are going to the mall so I can buy a couple pairs of jean shorts and a cute dress since I cannot fit into my old ones:-) I'll take pictures when we get back!

|Today’s Menu|
|B|Coffee with a tablespoon of milk. Two eggs.
|L|One boneless lean pork chop with 12 oz steamed broccoli.
|D|Two cups lettuce, two pieces of SF bacon, two small avocados (acts as my dressing), one Roma tomato, half a cucumber, and three chicken drumsticks (discarding bone and skin) 
|Daily Calorie Intake|1352 calories

PS: NO TOM STILL!! *angry face*

No comments: