Monday, April 5, 2010

Venting About TOM

Today is just one of those blogging days I guess. Sorry I am blowing up Blogspot with my posts, but this is the last one I swear...

WTH!? I had TOM about two weeks prior to starting HCG. I have an IUD (Mirena) which still normally makes me have a light period once a month and minor cramping. A couple times in Phase 2 I could have sworn TOM was coming, but I never saw a thing. It has now been almost three days of my stomach cramps and a little back ache. I have been wearing "protection" nonstop to prevent accidents and NOTHING! I am ready to get this thing going. Florida is a week away. Not really wanting to deal with TOM on vacation. My poor husband is going to hate me after a couple ten hour car rides. I get very.. emotional. And when I say emotional I mean I'm a big fat BIA.

No comments: