Sunday, April 4, 2010

VLCD 29|Goodbye Phase 2

Today's Weight|139.6 lbs
Above/Below LDW|+2.4

Today is my last day of Phase 2. I ate like a saint yesterday, but still up 2.4 lbs. I refuse to do a steak day until the HCG is out of my system. If I'm over 2 lbs tomorrow, then I'll take action. I had MAJOR cramping this morning. Since TOM has been missing for the past month I am assuming that TOM is going to get hit anytime. This may be one of the reasons why my perfect eating yesterday was ineffective in breaking the cheating weight. Feeling a little less frazzled from the past few days of stressful situations. We have a potential apartment! Just need to come up with the deposit money. Easter isn't anything special for us this year. Having a quiet day indoors with the family. My husband doesn't want me to bother with cooking a big meal. He just wants the leftover enchiladas from two nights ago. Bless his heart, haha.

No comments: