Saturday, April 10, 2010

R1P3D5&6

|Yesterday's Weight|138.6 lbs
|Today's Weight|138.8 lbs
|Above/Below LDW|+1.6

I am using my husband's grandparents old-school computer to type this quick update. I will post a little more when we get to Florida. For now we are in Arkansas. Staying here since yesterday until tomorrow morning. His family are true southerners. All they do is talk and eat! I don't even have to get up.. I have people bringing me drinks and food all the time. Ugh this is so so SO hard to do right now. I mean when dinner is lasgana with french bread what the heck do I do? Throw in donuts for dessert at that. I am trying to be polite since this is my first time meeting all of these people. So I just sneak my stevia into my unsweetened iced tea. Trying to eat as little portions as possible, but when all that is offered is starch and sugar I have little choice. It's that or starve! At least they have plenty of water. My weight has been slowly creeping up 0.2 lbs at a time. I am praying this weekend doesn't do me under. Breakfast was some egg, sausage, bread, and cheese dish. Food is being pushed on me constantly! Lord knows what's for dinner..

No comments: